About the Program
Logistics & Distribution is a one year program that provides students with the essential knowledge, skills, and experiences related to career opportunities in warehousing, distribution, logistics, and transportation. For more information, click on the "Logistics & Distribution Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC/CTEC since 2020.
- California teaching credentials in Single Subject Math (preliminary) and CTE Transportation, Business and Finance, and Marketing (All Preliminary)
- Master of Business Administration, National University, 2019.
- BS, Business Administration, National University, 2017.
- AA, Liberal Arts, Bakersfield College, 2012.
- Coast Guard Finance and Supply School, 2015.
- Certified Defense Financial Management course, 2016.
- 8th Grade Math Teacher, Stiern Middle School, Bakersfield.
- Warehouse Manager, Joyride Coffee, Bakersfield.
- United States Coast Guard, served 6 years on various missions including search & rescue, hurricane response, and logistics & warehousing. Also served as an instructor.
- Happily married with 3 wonderful children.
- Love all sports, especially football and rugby. Played rugby for the Kern County Rugby team for four years, as well as for the All-Armed Forces Rugby Team.