About the Program
Ag Diesel Mechanics is a year-long course that provides instruction for the inspection, repair, maintenance, and operation of diesel engines. Eligible students serve an internship at local businesses during part of the second semester. For more information, click on the "Ag Diesel Mechanics Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2019.
- California teaching credential (preliminary) in CTE Transportation / Vehicle Service, Maintenance & Repair and Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- AS, San Joaquin Delta College; Caterpillar Dealer Service Technician Program.
- Six years experience, heavy equipment mechanic (four of which were as a Field Service Technician), Caterpillar dealership.
- Certified, Agco Equipment Master Technician.
- Specialist for Agricultural GPS Steering Systems as well as Caterpillar GPS Grade Control and Telemetry Systems.
- Certificate, ROC Ag Diesel Mechanic program, 2012.
- Enjoy the outdoors, especially camping and off-roading.