About the Program
Introduction to Health Careers is a one-year program that provides in-depth career exploration in allied health careers. For more information, click on the "Introduction to Health Careers Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC/CTEC since 2020.
- California teaching credentials in CTE Health Science and Medical Technology (preliminary).
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) with Human Resources minor.
- BS, Education.
- Human Resources Certification, CSU Bakersfield.
- Emergency Room nurse, 2015 - Present.
- Instructor with 20 years experience teaching medical assistant, CNA, and intro to healthcare at Bakersfield Adult School, Cellen College, and Kaplan College.
- Certified, EKG Technician.
- Entrepreneur, 2015 - Present.