About the Program
The Computer Technologies Course is a one-year program that prepares students with entry-level IT skills focusing on computer maintenance, diagnostics, and repair. For more information, click on the "Computer Technologies Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2022; KHSD staff since 2015.
- California teaching credential in CTE Information Technology (preliminary).
- BS, Business Administration, CSU Bakersfield.
- Army Reserve Veteran.
- IT Professional experience includes:
- Kern High School District.
- Bakersfield City School District.
- Kern Medical Center.
- Father of two, fitness enthusiast, and avid gamer.