About the Program
Dental Assistant is a one year program that prepares students for employment as a dental assistant. Successful students may qualify to serve an internship at a dental office within the community. For more information, click on the "Dental Assistant Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
- Instructor at ROC since 2016.
- California teaching credentials in CTE Health Science and Medical Technology.
- Registered Dental Assistant with Sealant, X-Ray, and Coronal Polish
- 4 years Orthodontic Chairside Assistant
- 3 years Pediatric/Sleep Sedation Assistant
- 3 years General Dentistry Chairside Assistant
- Foothill High School graduate and participated in ROC Nursing Assistant program
- Enjoys taking family vacations with husband and two daughters
- Favorite past time is shopping!