This is the link to the application form: https://forms.gle/3D1QsVS4ShyBjfbu6
- Current High School Seniors who are successfully completing a program at ROC or CTEC and who have shown outstanding scholastic and leadership capabilities.
- Students who demonstrate an interest and commitment to advance their education at a college or trade/technical school.
- Scholarship recipients provide proof of registration/enrollment at a post-secondary institution such as college or technical school for the 2020-2021 school year
Application Deadline: May 14, 2021
How to Apply:
- Application: https://forms.gle/3D1QsVS4ShyBjfbu6
- Essay discussing your experience at ROC and CTEC, your career goals, your Involvement in ROC, school and/or community activities on the application (300 words, approximately 1/2 page).
- Scholarship recipients must show proof of schedule of classes at a post-secondary institution to claim award by August 23, 2021. The finance clerk will issue checks September 7, 2021.
Your application will not be considered if ALL the materials are not submitted. Scholarship winners will be recognized and notified at Certificate Night.