About the Program
Business, Banking & Finance is a one year program that prepares students for employment in financial institutions and related businesses. Students serve as interns with a local business as part of their second semester coursework. For more information, click on the "Business, Banking & Finance Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2016.
- California teaching credentials in CTE Finance & Business (preliminary).
- BS, Business Management & Marketing, CSU Bakersfield.
- Human Resources Certification, CSU Bakersfield.
- 2 years as Human Resources Generalist, Goodwill Industries of South Central California.
- 4 years’ experience with Mission Bank.
- 2 years’ experience at San Joaquin Bank.
- 7 years’ experience at Bank of America.
- Employee of the Year, Mission Bank, 2012.
- Centennial High graduate; 4 years varsity tennis and participated in Virtual Enterprise.
- Enjoys traveling and attending sporting events.
- Favorite title in life is “aunt” to four amazing kids!