About the Program
Introduction to Health Careers is a one year program that provides in-depth career exploration in allied health careers. For more information, click on the "Introduction to Health Careers Program Page" link in the blue box to the right..
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2017.
- California teaching credential in CTE Health Science and Medical Technology (preliminary).
- RN-c (certified).
- Fetal monitoring certification.
- Basic life support (BLS) certification.
- Advance cardiac life support (ACLS) certification.
- Neonatal resuscitation program (NRP) certification.
- Master of Science, Nursing (MSN) in progress.
- Recipient, Clinical Expertise Award, 2005; sponsored by Kern Medical Center.