About the Program
3D Animation is a one year program that provides training in 2D and 3D computer software followed by portfolio preparation. For more information, click on the "3D Animation Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2016.
- California teaching credential (preliminary) in CTE Arts, Media, and Entertainment.
- AA, Liberal Studies, Bakersfield College.
- Attended Fresno State University majoring in Fine Arts and Industrial Arts.
- Film and Television show design, 1983 – 1991.
- Worked for Walt Disney Imagineering, Walt Disney Feature Films & TV, and Hanna Barbara.
- Video Game design, 1991 – Present. Honored with “Game of the Year” seven times.
- Have done work for Broderbund, Electronic Arts, Universal Studios, Ensemble Studios/Microsoft/Xbox, Sony Computer Electronic Arts SCEA, Disney, Vogster, Treyarch/Activision, Gameloft, Kabam, and Second Life.
- Owner, Two Dragon Studios, 2014 – Present
- Member of Emmy Award and Academy Award winning design teams.
- Manager of the Year award, EA Sports.
- Golden Quille Award winner.
- Animation and art instructor experience at Pasadena Art Center’s College of Design, American Film Institute, Kodak Center’s Camden Maine, Freedom Middle School, Valley Oaks Charter, and West High School.
- Coached pole vaulting at Bakersfield Christian and Garces High Schools.
- Professional race car driver, private pilot, and proud father of two boys!