About the Program
Ag Diesel Mechanics is a year-long course that provides instruction for the inspection, repair, maintenance, and operation of diesel engines. Eligible students serve an internship at local businesses during part of second semester. For more information, click on the "Ag Diesel Mechanics Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2004.
- California teaching credential in CTE Transportation / Vehicle Service, Maintenance & Repair.
- 27 years’ private industry experience including 7 as a technician and 20 as a service manager.
- Mobile Air Conditioning Society (MACS) certified. Forklift certified trainer. Air Brake Instructor certified.
- ROC’s Jim Burke Education Foundation nominee for teacher of the year, 2014.
- ROC Teacher of the Year, 2009
- Married 35+ years with 2 children and 3 grandchildren.
- Enjoys hunting and fishing, BBQ competitions, and making things on the vertical mill and lathe.