About the Program
Ag Food Science is a year-long course that employs in-class studies and hands-on labs to help students learn about crop growth and maintenance, crop production standards and their link to human nutrition, ag sales, food preparation and meal planning, and the basics of food safety protocols. For more information, click on the "Ag Food Science Program Page" link in the blue box to the right.
About the Instructor
- Instructor at ROC since 2017; KHSD instructor since 2015.
- California teaching credential in CTE Agriculture and Natural Resources.
- Chapter Advisor, Future Farmers of America, 2015 - Present.
- BS,Environmental Biology, Humboldt State University.
- MS, Horticulture and Agronomy, University of California, Davis.
- Seven years industry experience in agriculture, including fertilizer and irrigation research and education programs.
- Married with two children. Enjoy the outdoors and knitting.